Alright, so first off — thank you very much to DefusingChaos for giving me this award! Be sure to check out his blog! (:
I didn’t even know what the Liebster Award was at first so I had to look it up. So, if like me, you don’t know what Liebster means, here ya go (taken from We Loved Here):
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (approximately). So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
The Liebster Award rules are as follows:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you, with a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 of your own questions to ask your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice: new, old, just found, following, or you think deserve some notice; and let them know they’ve been nominated!
4. Show off the Award photo on your blog!
5. No tag backs–meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the 11 questions, which were asked by “DefusingChaos”:
1. Was the name of your blog the first choice you had in mind or did you have to settle for something different?
– I think my first choice was actually something like ThatHippieChick but then decided to go with something more people could identify with. It wasn’t really settling. (;
2. What is your favourite smell?
– I guess I’d say that smell of “nature,” out away from the city and in the woods, especially after a good rain. (:
3. What is your ideal occupation? Are you living it?
– TBH I don’t know what my “ideal occupation” is. Anything that involves travel and making people’s lives better, but no, I’m not completely living it at the moment, sadly.
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
– Not really? Maybe spirits of some kind, but I haven’t seen much evidence of any.
5. What superpower do you wish you had?
– Mind reading.
6. If you could time travel where and when would you go to?
– Oh, goodness, so many choices.. Probably to Buddha’s time in India so I could converse with him. (:
7. What makes you happy?
– Seeing other people happy (for the right reasons). (:
8. What is your favourite food or dish?
– That’s hard to say, but I think my favorite food is avocado!
9. What would you do with a million dollars?
– Spend a tiny bit on myself and my boyfriend (probably mostly to further business goals) and the rest some how use to make some people’s lives better.. Build some community gardens or something. Unfortunately a million dollars isn’t as much as it used to be..
10. Would the world benefit from your advice? What advice would you give people?
– I feel that they would. I think my “top” advice would be to question EVERYTHING, love everybody, and never give up on either. (;
11. Where do you see your blog going in the future?
– Well, one day I would like for it to be able to generate some kind of income. But more importantly, I want it to impact people and change their lives. ‘Cause when lives change, the world changes, and my ultimate goal is to change the world (for the better). (:
My 11 Questions:
1. Where is your favorite place (that you’ve been)?
2. What country would you like to visit the most?
3. What was the motivation for starting your blog?
4. If you could change one thing about society, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. Do you write every day?
7. What is your favorite book/books and why?
8. What is the craziest thing you did in your teenage years?
9. If you could have a conversation with any historical figure, who would it be? And why?
10. What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought (without taking out a loan)?
11. What made you choose the title you have for your blog?
Now last but not least, time for my nominees (in no particular order):
1. Indian Street Photography
2. Unconventional Spirituality
3. A Humanists’ Perspective
4. Joy to the World
7. Where the Shadows Lie
8. Through Your Eyes
9. Bring in Light’s Space
10. Jerico J Says
11. Love and Heretics
Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys!
P.S. If for whatever reason you don’t want to repost on your blog (i.e. have OCD tendencies like me and want your content all “neat and tidy,” haha), feel free to just answer the questions in the comments! (: